GHG Solutions Limited has updated this privacy statement in compliance with the new data protection laws (GDPR) and to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
GHG Solutions Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.highgroup.co.uk (“Our Site”) and (subject to the limited exceptions contained within this statement). We do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us. Any personal data we do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
• “personal data”means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
• “We/Us/Our”means GHG Solutions Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 03007129, whose registered address is Barclays House, 20 - 24 Upper Market Street, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9FD.
Information About Us
• Our Site is operated by DCSL Software Limited.
• Our Data Protection Liaison is Austin Snelgrove and can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 02380 622622.
• We are a member of The Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters (CILA).
What Does This Policy Cover?
• As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
• The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
• The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section How can you access your data?);
• The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section Rights to be forgotten);
• The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you subject to circumstances as identified in the GDPR. The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
• The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
• The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
• Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us at Info@ghgsolutions.co.uk and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
What Data Do We Collect?
• We do not collect any personal data from you other than as highlighted below. We do not place cookies on your computer or device, nor do we use any other means of data collection.
• Our site uses an order form for customers to request information and services. We collect contact information (such as name, address, telephone number or email address) from website visitors only when visitors voluntarily provide such information to GHG Solutions Limited.
How Do We Use Your Data?
• If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
• As noted above, we do not generally collect any personal data. If you contact us and we obtain your personal details from your email, we may use them as follows:
1. To reply to your email;
2. To send you information about the company and the products and service we offer that we believe you may have a legitimate interest in receiving.
• You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
• We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
• We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to deal with your enquiry or until such times that you no longer wish to receive information about our products and services.
• Your data will only be stored in the UK.
• Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you (even if it is only your email address). This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. The Graham High Group Limited will use reasonable efforts to establish secure connections with you and to limit access to databases containing personal information to authorised personnel only.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details at email@example.com or using the contact details below in section “rights to be forgotten”.
Rights to be forgotten
Under the GDPR, you have the write to be forgotten and can exercise this right by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and putting you surname or reference number in the subject line. We will process this request within 1 month, if your request is legitimate within the GDPR. Once completed, the company will hold no information about you so will not be able to respond to historic queries. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.